Beer bottle is a bottle made to contain beer, usually made of glass and comes in various sizes, shapes and colours (usually brown or green). Dark amber or brown glass greatly reduces the presence of UV light, a contributing factor of beer spoilage. However, lighter-colored bottles are often used for marketing reasons.
No it will not poison you to drink a liquid that is directly cooled by dry ice. At normal pressures there may be some gaseous CO2 dissolved in the liquid giving it a mild carbonation. However, dry ice can be dangerous to bare skin, mouth, or GI tissue if someone swallows a medium to large pieces of dry ice.